***** Georgia @ Kentucky Game Thread *****

NociHTTP

Heisman
Mar 8, 2023
13,176
20,566
113
Sit Oweh the remainder. Sick of his crap. He had ZERO intention in generating a good look, they just sped him up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: sefus12

BlueSince92

All-Conference
Jul 2, 2025
11,048
3,930
230
I want you to catch it in the back court and dribble off your knee, then we'll (achoooo!)
 

MarkPftw

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
5,265
6,801
96
I know Oweh scores a ton but that's all he gives AF about. He is gambling on these games, folks. I'll be happy when he's gone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gbl97
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'