***** Georgia @ Kentucky Game Thread *****

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Of course their best player is back tonight after missing last 2 games just our luck
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
How about a nice 20 point win with a double digit point lead at the half ? too much to ask for ?
 

UKGrad24

All-American
Apr 2, 2024
3,084
7,729
100
9:00 - 9:05 - 9:15 - 9:25…..


Gods time is central. Don’t think I’ll ever get used to eastern time zone. When you’re used to central it bloooooows.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GermantownDawg

UKGrad24

All-American
Apr 2, 2024
3,084
7,729
100
That’s what Oweh has to start doing. Find the extra guy. Just touching it doesn’t mean you have to shoot it. That single ingredient means the difference in wins and losses.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Farsight Clone

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Really sucks Wilkinson is playing after missing last 2 games I just want an easy win tonight
 

JimboBBN

Heisman
Jan 26, 2016
15,337
30,965
113
Something about wearing red shoes with our white and blue uniforms. As long as you play well wear them every game Oweh
 

EastKYWildcat

All-Conference
Jan 5, 2010
16,061
1,061
57
I can’t express how much I hate referees. They are the most corrupt group of people in the country. I have absolutely no empathy for them as human beings.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
  3. 03 KSR Football Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Knocks Off No. 10 LSU in Overtime 35-34