***** Georgia @ Kentucky Game Thread *****

NociHTTP

Heisman
Mar 8, 2023
13,169
20,559
113
Sit Oweh the remainder. Sick of his crap. He had ZERO intention in generating a good look, they just sped him up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: sefus12

BlueSince92

All-Conference
Jul 2, 2025
11,045
3,925
230
I want you to catch it in the back court and dribble off your knee, then we'll (achoooo!)
 

MarkPftw

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
5,265
6,801
96
I know Oweh scores a ton but that's all he gives AF about. He is gambling on these games, folks. I'll be happy when he's gone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gbl97
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt