***** Georgia @ Kentucky Game Thread *****

CrimsonCats_rivals

All-Conference
Mar 22, 2022
1,766
3,628
61
Jelly has regressed.
I’m not sure he ever reached much of a level to regress from, personally. His outside shot has actually become a little more consistent in conference play, which is where most of his value has been coming from lately. He has more turnovers than assists on the season, and shouldn’t be trying to lead a break unless he has a clear path.
 

UKGrad24

All-American
Apr 2, 2024
3,061
7,649
100
The one thing I thought we’d get from Mark would be disciplined play. Almost March, the team just doesn’t have that level of play. Severe lack of discipline up and down the line.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cornbreadnmilk

Drogon

All-Conference
Mar 14, 2017
2,015
2,895
113
How many ******* layups can Oweh miss though. He's blown 2 of them,

BG has no ******* court awareness. Its sickening.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cornbreadnmilk

WhatTypeOfBlood

Sophomore
Feb 17, 2026
117
157
43
Both teams battling not exactly on fire offense but they're battling on D and boards
I hope we beat them by 50. Georgia single handily ruined our season last year during the two halves of SEC football they played against us. Several players injured. Butler was never healthy again. Dirty dawgs
 

UKGrad24

All-American
Apr 2, 2024
3,061
7,649
100
I wonder what Garrison would say if you asked him -

“hey garrison, say you take a crazy 3 and turn it over, and foul, are you scared of Mark when you go back to the bench?

The answer is one of the problems.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cornbreadnmilk

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
I remember when I used to look forward to Kentucky games and have fun all game and now it just feels like a chore dreading them and having to sweat out wins and only feeling relieved if we win
 
  • Like
Reactions: cornbreadnmilk

Cowtown Cat

Heisman
Aug 23, 2015
24,355
55,512
100
Bad turnover. He got mugged though. I’m talking about Jelly. I thought defenders couldn’t hand check the ball handler?! They have two hands on all our guys.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Big Blue Madness Recap + Mason Williams | Sources Say
  3. 03 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
  4. 04 KSR Football The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington
  5. 05 KSR Football Cole Cubelic Shares Good News and Bad News for Kentucky-South Carolina