Trying to play guard isn’t his best lookJelly has regressed.
Their defensive pressure is bothering us.It is early, but I'm unimpressed with Georgia.
We should win by double digits.
Key word. Early.It is early, but I'm unimpressed with Georgia.
We should win by double digits.
As soon as BG makes a bone head play he needs to pull himPope loves BG.
He won’t do it. He’ll hit 1 or 2 and disappear for 5-7 minutes. And mark doesn’t do anything about it. I’ll never understand it. Might be he’s trying to keep others happy, it’s my fear.Chandler needs to get hot early. If he can average 3-4 threes again, lets go
KSR Football
Halftime: Kentucky Takes Late 21-17 Lead Over LSU
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show