Trying to play guard isn’t his best lookJelly has regressed.
Their defensive pressure is bothering us.It is early, but I'm unimpressed with Georgia.
We should win by double digits.
Key word. Early.It is early, but I'm unimpressed with Georgia.
We should win by double digits.
As soon as BG makes a bone head play he needs to pull himPope loves BG.
He won’t do it. He’ll hit 1 or 2 and disappear for 5-7 minutes. And mark doesn’t do anything about it. I’ll never understand it. Might be he’s trying to keep others happy, it’s my fear.Chandler needs to get hot early. If he can average 3-4 threes again, lets go
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Big Blue Madness 2026
KSR Basketball
WATCH: KSR Rapidly Reacts to everything we saw at Big Blue Madness
KSR Volleyball
Brooklyn DeLeye's double-double leads No. 3 Kentucky VB to four-set win over Auburn
KSR Basketball
LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller officially OUT vs. South Carolina