Tbh, everyone did. We just kinda coped/bought into it out of necessity. Turtleneck figured Drew would take the job, because he was courted for. years, his wife turned it down. He figured Hurley would take the 10yr $100m, nope. So he panic hired. It is what it is.Something is off with EVERYTHING. How long are we going to deal with this ********? I’m overreacting right now but I’m seriously almost done with this Pope experiment. I’ve always been skeptical but I tried to bury my reasoning and it’s-just-not-working.
We all are...I'm beginning to have some serious doubts about Pope as a coach....
Who hired the guy coaching right now after his baffling run-in with Scott Drew who he so smugly assumed would jump at the Kentucky job with a wave of his hand?Yea, I’m sure our AD is the reason MSU is shooting out of their minds. Solid comment.
IF IU beats us his seat will be on fire.We have a team of wimps.
Pope's *** is about to be lit on fire.
They aren’t even that good, I watched them early this year.17-2 run. They are toying with UK
You're an idiot.Not looking bad so far; MSU isn't really the greatest 3 point shooting team of all time.
Leave him in NYEff this ****.
He gets behind by 20 again- Pope deserves and *** chewing by the fans.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU