Gameday thread

Skyguyb27

All-American
Feb 12, 2008
4,987
8,324
113
If we could hit 3s like then we would be winning this. We need more plays and less hero ball.
 

RunninRichie

Heisman
Sep 5, 2019
29,421
70,968
113
Something is off with EVERYTHING. How long are we going to deal with this ********? I’m overreacting right now but I’m seriously almost done with this Pope experiment. I’ve always been skeptical but I tried to bury my reasoning and it’s-just-not-working.
Tbh, everyone did. We just kinda coped/bought into it out of necessity. Turtleneck figured Drew would take the job, because he was courted for. years, his wife turned it down. He figured Hurley would take the 10yr $100m, nope. So he panic hired. It is what it is.
 

Drogon

All-Conference
Mar 14, 2017
2,016
2,902
113
This team is slow. No wonder Purdue couldnt exploit it. They're slow too.
 

CatinIL

All-Conference
Jul 3, 2025
789
2,862
93
Bad stretch for the Cats. They need to clean this up before the half.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
  2. 02 KSR Football UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  5. 05 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7