Gameday thread

Skyguyb27

All-American
Feb 12, 2008
4,987
8,318
113
If we could hit 3s like then we would be winning this. We need more plays and less hero ball.
 

RunninRichie

Heisman
Sep 5, 2019
29,421
70,962
113
Something is off with EVERYTHING. How long are we going to deal with this ********? I’m overreacting right now but I’m seriously almost done with this Pope experiment. I’ve always been skeptical but I tried to bury my reasoning and it’s-just-not-working.
Tbh, everyone did. We just kinda coped/bought into it out of necessity. Turtleneck figured Drew would take the job, because he was courted for. years, his wife turned it down. He figured Hurley would take the 10yr $100m, nope. So he panic hired. It is what it is.
 

Drogon

All-Conference
Mar 14, 2017
2,016
2,902
113
This team is slow. No wonder Purdue couldnt exploit it. They're slow too.
 

CatinIL

All-Conference
Jul 3, 2025
789
2,860
93
Bad stretch for the Cats. They need to clean this up before the half.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  2. 02 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
  4. 04 KSR Football Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games