Game thread-

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,595
72,708
113
You have to make outside shots. You just have to. Oscar is getting triple teamed and we have now turned it over 5 times trying to feed Oscar
 

TheDude73

Heisman
Jan 7, 2006
24,326
24,111
113
Well I certainly didn’t expect a complete collapse.

I’ve never turned off a UK game in my life. I’m close.
 
  • Like
Reactions: STL_Cat

GoNoles111

All-American
Dec 31, 2007
36,304
5,552
0
Having Wheeler, Livingston, Ware, and Oscar on the floor at the same time is just utterly ridiculous dude. It's total nonsense. WHY
 
  • Like
Reactions: Farsight

ukalum1988

Heisman
Dec 21, 2014
12,525
32,690
113
I’m really beginning to believe that this is deliberate. Calipari didn’t like the criticism so he’s setting out to destroy the program

I can’t think of any other possible reason we’d be this bad in late December
I always the time between the semesters was “Camp Cal” where we’d get better. Whatever Cal’s been doing isn’t working. Hate to think Cal would deliberately tank the program but…..???
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimerussell

wccat

All-American
Apr 8, 2009
5,560
8,464
66
Typical Cal FT shooting team. They literally suck at every facet of the game.
 

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,595
72,708
113
Again, we are struggling to score, but Cal still has Wheeler and Ware in the game together.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  3. 03 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon
  4. 04 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  5. 05 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front