I might honestly do it I have a couple of books, never thought I would resort to thisIf I’m not switching to another game or channel, I usually pick up a book to read. Pretty close to doing that right now…
If I don’t have to be at work at 6:30 tommrrow I would be on the drunk trainDrink
Hell I don’t read and I might pick up a book and start doing that during this crap fest!If I’m not switching to another game or channel, I usually pick up a book to read. Pretty close to doing that right now…
Would be the most fight I’ve seen in this team tonight.Maybe we just need a brawl to break out and get us going. Come on Ware, punch someone.
Does he make a defensive "mistake" and then get yanked after a couple of possessions?Thiero is in
Friday is both.Is Saturday football or basketball?
Cal is a salesman. Not a coach.Cal is nothing but TALK!!!!
GuaranteedDoes he make a defensive "mistake" and then get yanked after a couple of possessions?
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers