Don DailySorry guys, but I can’t stand these officials . Garbage.
Olandis Poole
Both suck
Don DailySorry guys, but I can’t stand these officials . Garbage.
Apologies, I was upset and took it out on you.Sarcasm bro
Not allowed to be upset till the final horn sounds and the scores are tallied. New rule so they sayApologies, I was upset and took it out on you.
Well oweh got taken out the game on a bs foul call, so he is excused, Robinson needs to wake the hell upRobinson and Oweh no shows on offense so far
Heard. And to be perfectly honest, I’m pissed at my wife currently. The game is just icing on the cake.Not allowed to be upset till the final horn sounds and the scores are tallied. New rule so they say
Looks like it's going to have to be Butler, Brea and Carr.Robinson and Oweh no shows on offense so far
There isn't a ref in college basketball more corrupt than Poole.Olandis Poole
Just would've had a foul called on him.Zero effort by Carr on that loose ball. Dunk for UGA.
Bench would help clear his mind.I think Robinson is deep in his own head at this point.
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum