*****Game Thread UK vs UGA******

Jamal Mercer

Heisman
Feb 7, 2008
10,805
23,537
0
#2 has fallen on every one of his shot attempts. I guess if they call a foul half the time I’d do it too.
 

TheBlueMist

All-American
Feb 5, 2004
2,191
5,267
113
I think Robinson left his mojo in the hotel room. Hope he goes to get it during halftime.
 

ala_kat2

Heisman
Jan 4, 2003
11,297
10,735
103
May have to go to a zone with all the foul trouble. Our offense is struggling, to say the least.
 

entropy13

All-American
Apr 27, 2010
3,762
7,132
113
On track for a ridic amount of total fouls to be called. Two of our starting 5 already in foul trouble.

This is no bueno.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look