GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Minn.

RUsince52

All-Conference
Apr 3, 2016
6,821
2,046
0
You're a 5th year player and a simple shot from the corner collects air and not Y's first either. ?????
 

koleszar

Heisman
Jan 1, 2010
37,991
60,062
113
I've seen Young carry twice now and I walked in with 7 mins. left. Not his best game so far.
 

AreYouNUTS

Heisman
Aug 1, 2001
125,529
60,233
113
“Palms” Haven’t because I like that **** before Iverson was at Georgetown!!! WTF??!!
 

Joey Bags

All-American
Sep 21, 2019
5,175
5,311
1
Honestly i haven’t even noticed the carries JY is so quick. That being said johnson got away with a blatant walk on that shot he was fouled on.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 5
  4. 04 The Knight Report 2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN