GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Minn.

RUsince52

All-Conference
Apr 3, 2016
6,821
2,046
0
You're a 5th year player and a simple shot from the corner collects air and not Y's first either. ?????
 

koleszar

Heisman
Jan 1, 2010
37,993
60,063
113
I've seen Young carry twice now and I walked in with 7 mins. left. Not his best game so far.
 

AreYouNUTS

Heisman
Aug 1, 2001
125,536
60,243
113
“Palms” Haven’t because I like that **** before Iverson was at Georgetown!!! WTF??!!
 

Joey Bags

All-American
Sep 21, 2019
5,175
5,311
1
Honestly i haven’t even noticed the carries JY is so quick. That being said johnson got away with a blatant walk on that shot he was fouled on.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
  4. 04 On3 Football Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy