GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Minn.

RUsince52

All-Conference
Apr 3, 2016
6,821
2,046
0
You're a 5th year player and a simple shot from the corner collects air and not Y's first either. ?????
 

koleszar

Heisman
Jan 1, 2010
37,961
59,980
113
I've seen Young carry twice now and I walked in with 7 mins. left. Not his best game so far.
 

AreYouNUTS

Heisman
Aug 1, 2001
125,340
59,948
113
“Palms” Haven’t because I like that **** before Iverson was at Georgetown!!! WTF??!!
 

Joey Bags

All-American
Sep 21, 2019
5,175
5,311
1
Honestly i haven’t even noticed the carries JY is so quick. That being said johnson got away with a blatant walk on that shot he was fouled on.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  3. 03 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four