I mean it hasn't been his game at all through his entire career but I'd like to see more of itCatch and shoot.
That's Geo's game.
I don’t see too many people arguing fouls4-4 foul calls. 7:37
He was WIDE open. Has to take thatDon’t want Caleb 3s. Stop now
About 5% on the year from 3. If not that low it sure feels like it.He was WIDE open. Has to take that
Yep. Have my eye on him. HorribleOne official is really bad tonight the one that missed the tipped pass. Woof. Lots of calls from him
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod