I mean it hasn't been his game at all through his entire career but I'd like to see more of itCatch and shoot.
That's Geo's game.
I don’t see too many people arguing fouls4-4 foul calls. 7:37
He was WIDE open. Has to take thatDon’t want Caleb 3s. Stop now
About 5% on the year from 3. If not that low it sure feels like it.He was WIDE open. Has to take that
Yep. Have my eye on him. HorribleOne official is really bad tonight the one that missed the tipped pass. Woof. Lots of calls from him
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
The Knight Report
Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week