I mean it hasn't been his game at all through his entire career but I'd like to see more of itCatch and shoot.
That's Geo's game.
I don’t see too many people arguing fouls4-4 foul calls. 7:37
He was WIDE open. Has to take thatDon’t want Caleb 3s. Stop now
About 5% on the year from 3. If not that low it sure feels like it.He was WIDE open. Has to take that
Yep. Have my eye on him. HorribleOne official is really bad tonight the one that missed the tipped pass. Woof. Lots of calls from him
The Knight Report
Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Lands Four-Star Brandon Woodard + Indiana Blackout Game Preview - TKR Pod
Women's Sports
Calling My Shot: Predicting top 2027 women's basketball recruits
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PK Dane Pizzaro talks start to season