Dont know what you guys are watching the defender was in good position...caleb going 1 on 5 terrible decisionhorrible call. these refs suck
******** CALL ON MYLES
You are a joke..he clearly held him
I'm not a joke, Cockburn pushed off right before that. look you may disagree and I like you as a poster but dont ****ing call me a joke
Come on, he was holding him...badly. That one was obvious.******** CALL ON MYLES
That is the most disappointing part so farBaker a no show.
Over
I cant take people seriously when they ***** about every foul
McConnell charge and mulchahy whiff turning pointWe it was 17-13 and now we are getting housed
The Knight Report
Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Lands Four-Star Brandon Woodard + Indiana Blackout Game Preview - TKR Pod
Women's Sports
Calling My Shot: Predicting top 2027 women's basketball recruits
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PK Dane Pizzaro talks start to season