Dont know what you guys are watching the defender was in good position...caleb going 1 on 5 terrible decisionhorrible call. these refs suck
******** CALL ON MYLES
You are a joke..he clearly held him
I'm not a joke, Cockburn pushed off right before that. look you may disagree and I like you as a poster but dont ****ing call me a joke
Come on, he was holding him...badly. That one was obvious.******** CALL ON MYLES
That is the most disappointing part so farBaker a no show.
Over
I cant take people seriously when they ***** about every foul
McConnell charge and mulchahy whiff turning pointWe it was 17-13 and now we are getting housed
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN