Dont know what you guys are watching the defender was in good position...caleb going 1 on 5 terrible decisionhorrible call. these refs suck
******** CALL ON MYLES
You are a joke..he clearly held him
I'm not a joke, Cockburn pushed off right before that. look you may disagree and I like you as a poster but dont ****ing call me a joke
Come on, he was holding him...badly. That one was obvious.******** CALL ON MYLES
That is the most disappointing part so farBaker a no show.
Over
I cant take people seriously when they ***** about every foul
McConnell charge and mulchahy whiff turning pointWe it was 17-13 and now we are getting housed
The Knight Report
How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana