I noticed we are not moving the balll and playing five out like normal. We’re actually playing a lot of floppy action like Cal used to. Kind of weird.
I totally understand Cal PTSD in all of us but Pope will have it figured out no doubt!Eh, color me a little trauma scarred. We've been saying that too much in the last few years. I know this isn't Cal, and I trust Pope, but these flaws need to get fixed a bit.
Pick and roll Oweh, they have no answer for him.He needs to watch Oweh play.
The last 2 games they have played half speed. Also NOT moving the ball around to the open manNot looking good going against a 200 plus rated team. Getting thrown around, getting outhustled, getting outplayed all together.
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia
KSR Football
Will Stein owns late clock-management mistake: 'That was bad by me'
KSR Football
WATCH: Will Stein explains his decisions and celebrates the win in his postgame press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein joins Bear Bryant in Kentucky Football History with 4-1 start