I noticed we are not moving the balll and playing five out like normal. We’re actually playing a lot of floppy action like Cal used to. Kind of weird.
I totally understand Cal PTSD in all of us but Pope will have it figured out no doubt!Eh, color me a little trauma scarred. We've been saying that too much in the last few years. I know this isn't Cal, and I trust Pope, but these flaws need to get fixed a bit.
Pick and roll Oweh, they have no answer for him.He needs to watch Oweh play.
The last 2 games they have played half speed. Also NOT moving the ball around to the open manNot looking good going against a 200 plus rated team. Getting thrown around, getting outhustled, getting outplayed all together.
KSR Football
Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015
KSR Football
'Comeback Freaking Cats': Will Stein makes the Call of His Life vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Kentucky Overcomes 17-Point Deficit, Defeats South Carolina 35-34 in Overtime
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
KSR Football
HALFTIME: Slow Start Puts Kentucky Behind 20-10 at South Carolina