I noticed we are not moving the balll and playing five out like normal. We’re actually playing a lot of floppy action like Cal used to. Kind of weird.
I totally understand Cal PTSD in all of us but Pope will have it figured out no doubt!Eh, color me a little trauma scarred. We've been saying that too much in the last few years. I know this isn't Cal, and I trust Pope, but these flaws need to get fixed a bit.
Pick and roll Oweh, they have no answer for him.He needs to watch Oweh play.
The last 2 games they have played half speed. Also NOT moving the ball around to the open manNot looking good going against a 200 plus rated team. Getting thrown around, getting outhustled, getting outplayed all together.
KSR Football
Clayton White vs. Kentucky: Can the Cats end this streak of dominance?
KSR Football
What the Loss of Alex Afari Means for Kentucky
KSR Football
South Carolina May Deploy Backup Quarterback Against Kentucky
KSR
KSR Gameday: Can Kentucky Snap 4-Game Losing Streak against South Carolina?
KSR Football
CFB Cheat Sheet: Week 5