Time to ditch the in-laws ….I’m stuck watching football with in laws, I told them it’s UK Basketball time and if they didn’t like it they could leave. I was just reminded that it’s not my house! Damn
Precaution. Has soreness from a nagging injury. We need him at 100% next week.Why is Garrison out?
I don’t know what it is but Williams the last 2 games has been ROUGH
I want to see more Carr/Almonor as well together. That's the secret weapon scoring lineup.I’d say play Almanor MORE!
KSR Football
Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"
KSR Football
Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015
KSR Football
'Comeback Freaking Cats': Will Stein makes the Call of His Life vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Kentucky Overcomes 17-Point Deficit, Defeats South Carolina 35-34 in Overtime
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina