Time to ditch the in-laws ….I’m stuck watching football with in laws, I told them it’s UK Basketball time and if they didn’t like it they could leave. I was just reminded that it’s not my house! Damn
Precaution. Has soreness from a nagging injury. We need him at 100% next week.Why is Garrison out?
I don’t know what it is but Williams the last 2 games has been ROUGH
I want to see more Carr/Almonor as well together. That's the secret weapon scoring lineup.I’d say play Almanor MORE!
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
KSR Football
Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington