Time to ditch the in-laws ….I’m stuck watching football with in laws, I told them it’s UK Basketball time and if they didn’t like it they could leave. I was just reminded that it’s not my house! Damn
Precaution. Has soreness from a nagging injury. We need him at 100% next week.Why is Garrison out?
I don’t know what it is but Williams the last 2 games has been ROUGH
I want to see more Carr/Almonor as well together. That's the secret weapon scoring lineup.I’d say play Almanor MORE!
KSR Football
Will Stein owns late clock-management mistake: 'That was bad by me'
KSR Football
WATCH: Will Stein explains his decisions and celebrates the win in his postgame press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein joins Bear Bryant in Kentucky Football History with 4-1 start
KSR Football
Keep the party going with the top plays from Kentucky's win at South Carolina
KSR Football
Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"