******Game Thread GA ST vs UK********

jeffky

All-American
Sep 22, 2017
3,896
7,617
113
Excited Lets Go GIF by Welcome to Wrexham
 

NociHTTP

Heisman
Mar 8, 2023
13,160
20,551
113
Williams needs to get his head in the game. So far I've seen him let an easy rebound go by, dribble the ball off his foot, and now a silly foul.
 

MegaBlue05

Heisman
Mar 8, 2014
11,170
22,732
66
Sluggish start.

This isn’t the first time I’ve seen that in cupcake games immediately before or after Thanksgiving.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Richard Cory
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
  2. 02 KSR Football Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
  4. 04 KSR Football Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Football LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington