Garrison is out tonite. Carr gonna get some run at the 5.
Get er done Cats!!!
Precautionary due to some soreness was what Pope mentioned on Pregame show, want him 100% for next week.Why is Garrison out?
Cats by 90
Murder your in-laws. Or file for divorce, whichever is easiest.I’m stuck watching football with in laws, I told them it’s UK Basketball time and if they didn’t like it they could leave. I was just reminded that it’s not my house! Damn
Yuuup. Gonna be a long one.5 total fouls in just over 4 minutes.![]()
Yeah this has got to stop though. We’re gonna do that against somebody that is good and they will torch us.Not worried
But also not too happy about our play
No rhythm, sloppy…
A little of it is that other teams are catching up at this point in the season. Soon it's going to be a battle of talent.UGLY Game. We are playing to their style, Why?
Hoping they get that out of their system with these games this week, so they are dialed in for next weeks.Not worried
But also not too happy about our play
No rhythm, sloppy…
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets