******Game Thread GA ST vs UK********

jeffky

All-American
Sep 22, 2017
3,898
7,625
113
Excited Lets Go GIF by Welcome to Wrexham
 

NociHTTP

Heisman
Mar 8, 2023
13,160
20,551
113
Williams needs to get his head in the game. So far I've seen him let an easy rebound go by, dribble the ball off his foot, and now a silly foul.
 

MegaBlue05

Heisman
Mar 8, 2014
11,170
22,732
66
Sluggish start.

This isn’t the first time I’ve seen that in cupcake games immediately before or after Thanksgiving.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Richard Cory
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
  4. 04 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  5. 05 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'