Please God noCovid year? He will start over Dilly.
Please God noCovid year? He will start over Dilly.
Cal rode the short bus. I’ve never seen a coach be so one-dimensional.We will stop pressing as a major strategy the second we play a team with a pulse. I hope I’m wrong but Cals entire mentality is about limiting any “easy baskets” even at the cost of increased offensive output. Same reason he comes out of a zone after one made 3 and won’t use the zone to get guys like Allen or Kyle Witljer on the floor when you need more offensive threats
House Floridean !!!The sea serpents making a run.
A bunch of pieces who make no sense togetherHonestly I just don't like this team at all.They seemed more likeable last season.
that didnt age well .CJ just doesn't want to shoot the ball!!
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities