Please God noCovid year? He will start over Dilly.
Please God noCovid year? He will start over Dilly.
Cal rode the short bus. I’ve never seen a coach be so one-dimensional.We will stop pressing as a major strategy the second we play a team with a pulse. I hope I’m wrong but Cals entire mentality is about limiting any “easy baskets” even at the cost of increased offensive output. Same reason he comes out of a zone after one made 3 and won’t use the zone to get guys like Allen or Kyle Witljer on the floor when you need more offensive threats
House Floridean !!!The sea serpents making a run.
A bunch of pieces who make no sense togetherHonestly I just don't like this team at all.They seemed more likeable last season.
that didnt age well .CJ just doesn't want to shoot the ball!!
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime
KSR Football
Everything Will Stein had to say after Kentucky's Overtime Win over LSU
KSR Football
Cardiac Cats: Kentucky knocks out LSU in overtime to create true playoff path
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes