Please God noCovid year? He will start over Dilly.
Please God noCovid year? He will start over Dilly.
Cal rode the short bus. I’ve never seen a coach be so one-dimensional.We will stop pressing as a major strategy the second we play a team with a pulse. I hope I’m wrong but Cals entire mentality is about limiting any “easy baskets” even at the cost of increased offensive output. Same reason he comes out of a zone after one made 3 and won’t use the zone to get guys like Allen or Kyle Witljer on the floor when you need more offensive threats
House Floridean !!!The sea serpents making a run.
A bunch of pieces who make no sense togetherHonestly I just don't like this team at all.They seemed more likeable last season.
that didnt age well .CJ just doesn't want to shoot the ball!!
KSR Football
Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
KSR Football
Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kentucky set to hire Alfred Aboya as final assistant coach
KSR Football
The public is hammering LSU
KSR Football
CFB Cheat Sheet: Week 6