Which team? LolTextbook on how to lose a game!
Or some true Point GuardWe needed Wheeler tonight. Wallace has been terrible
Yeah what's up with Wallace's shot lately? Hitting the freshman wall?THANK YOU CHRIS!!!!
Wallace with a FREAKIN step back 3????????????????
What the heck Cason!!!!
Thanks bro. I was cluelessEssentially screeners on both blocks w 1 guy having the freedom to run off both sides, curl around, flare etc and flop to both sides back and forth using the screeners as he reads it…. Simplified but yeah
1 guy moving and a lot standing. Great when you have a ray allen, Rip Hamilton, Reggie Miller, Steph curry
Agree 100%I’ve seen it a couple times on this board lately, but I don’t understand anyone in their right mind not wanting Livingston on the floor.
I think he needed to do something to offset the 3 for 9 shooting prior to that shot.Hey @LmdCat , what do you tjink about Livingston after that? Just saved our ***
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!