Which team? LolTextbook on how to lose a game!
Or some true Point GuardWe needed Wheeler tonight. Wallace has been terrible
Yeah what's up with Wallace's shot lately? Hitting the freshman wall?THANK YOU CHRIS!!!!
Wallace with a FREAKIN step back 3????????????????
What the heck Cason!!!!
Thanks bro. I was cluelessEssentially screeners on both blocks w 1 guy having the freedom to run off both sides, curl around, flare etc and flop to both sides back and forth using the screeners as he reads it…. Simplified but yeah
1 guy moving and a lot standing. Great when you have a ray allen, Rip Hamilton, Reggie Miller, Steph curry
Agree 100%I’ve seen it a couple times on this board lately, but I don’t understand anyone in their right mind not wanting Livingston on the floor.
I think he needed to do something to offset the 3 for 9 shooting prior to that shot.Hey @LmdCat , what do you tjink about Livingston after that? Just saved our ***
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown