Dam. For a rich guy a good investment. Pay $65K for a 50/50 shot at $300K. I think TT will win too. Big risk, big reward.The guy who made the bet recently listed the ticket on some type of exchange for $65,000.
Dam. For a rich guy a good investment. Pay $65K for a 50/50 shot at $300K. I think TT will win too. Big risk, big reward.The guy who made the bet recently listed the ticket on some type of exchange for $65,000.
I was shocked that tech got to 60.I bet "Under" in both game...first half + full game.
Virginia has given up 59.4pts a game this tourney, Monday night's game will be good for those with insomnia. The NC game will have you asleep by halftime.
No way it will be worse than UConn Butler in 2011.
I can't remember what I had for lunch let alone a game from 8 years ago[laughing]
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule