Dam. For a rich guy a good investment. Pay $65K for a 50/50 shot at $300K. I think TT will win too. Big risk, big reward.The guy who made the bet recently listed the ticket on some type of exchange for $65,000.
Dam. For a rich guy a good investment. Pay $65K for a 50/50 shot at $300K. I think TT will win too. Big risk, big reward.The guy who made the bet recently listed the ticket on some type of exchange for $65,000.
I was shocked that tech got to 60.I bet "Under" in both game...first half + full game.
Virginia has given up 59.4pts a game this tourney, Monday night's game will be good for those with insomnia. The NC game will have you asleep by halftime.
No way it will be worse than UConn Butler in 2011.
I can't remember what I had for lunch let alone a game from 8 years ago[laughing]
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’