Dam. For a rich guy a good investment. Pay $65K for a 50/50 shot at $300K. I think TT will win too. Big risk, big reward.The guy who made the bet recently listed the ticket on some type of exchange for $65,000.
Dam. For a rich guy a good investment. Pay $65K for a 50/50 shot at $300K. I think TT will win too. Big risk, big reward.The guy who made the bet recently listed the ticket on some type of exchange for $65,000.
I was shocked that tech got to 60.I bet "Under" in both game...first half + full game.
Virginia has given up 59.4pts a game this tourney, Monday night's game will be good for those with insomnia. The NC game will have you asleep by halftime.
No way it will be worse than UConn Butler in 2011.
I can't remember what I had for lunch let alone a game from 8 years ago[laughing]
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms