FC/OT: When the draft experts get it wrong….

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,781
21,524
113
Yep...as a vet I think we're in deep trouble the day FORCED patriotism takes over our country.
Too Late You Missed Out GIF by Cloie Wyatt Taylor
 

Nitt1300

Heisman
Nov 2, 2008
7,810
14,685
113
We've been over this a million times - nearly every servicemember, retiree, and veteran I know (myself included) does not have a problem with kneeling during the National Anthem. I have way more of a problem with phony patriotism.
amen
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
  2. 02 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Football 9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?