Yep...as a vet I think we're in deep trouble the day FORCED patriotism takes over our country.
Yep...as a vet I think we're in deep trouble the day FORCED patriotism takes over our country.
Pfftt.....only if the stairs had an escalator....If Congress made me a Moderator, Tom would be leading the next insurrection up those stairs!![]()
amenWe've been over this a million times - nearly every servicemember, retiree, and veteran I know (myself included) does not have a problem with kneeling during the National Anthem. I have way more of a problem with phony patriotism.
BWI Football
Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
BWI Football
In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern