Yep...as a vet I think we're in deep trouble the day FORCED patriotism takes over our country.
Yep...as a vet I think we're in deep trouble the day FORCED patriotism takes over our country.
Pfftt.....only if the stairs had an escalator....If Congress made me a Moderator, Tom would be leading the next insurrection up those stairs!![]()
amenWe've been over this a million times - nearly every servicemember, retiree, and veteran I know (myself included) does not have a problem with kneeling during the National Anthem. I have way more of a problem with phony patriotism.
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?