And his record was what in big 12?Are you doubling down on ignoring the prior 4 years of his career?
To help you, Rocco has over 10k passing--Seneca had less than 1k--try again dude
im sure he was decent in grade school too
And his record was what in big 12?Are you doubling down on ignoring the prior 4 years of his career?
To help you, Rocco has over 10k passing--Seneca had less than 1k--try again dude
And his record was what in big 12?
im sure he was decent in grade school too
Iowa State is FBS FootballAnd his record was what in big 12?
im sure he was decent in grade school too
Agree, I’m sure he is a good person, but not a college qb worth $1m plusBecht’s numbers are a product of longevity, not talent. Seems like a great kid though.
He did win a big ten game……Iowa State is FBS Football
Seneca completed 43% of his passes and threw more INTs than TDs
You're being utterly ridiculous--grow up
You don't play long if you don't have talent. No one is claim he's elite but he's FAR better than someone like Matt SenecaBecht’s numbers are a product of longevity, not talent. Seems like a great kid though.
Rocco has Big Ten wins as well--I know you don't follow the sport to know that thoughHe did win a big ten game……
You don't play long if you don't have talent. No one is claim he's elite but he's FAR better than someone like Matt Seneca
Just because too many people here only watch Penn State football isn't a reason to ignore facts. He has 10k yards and over 70 passing TDs. That's not just longevity.
Would you rather have Beau?
How am I being a contrarian by not always attacking our QB? Becht played awful but if you think I'm the problem when people are comparing him to Seneca or Roberson then I couldn't care less about your opinion. You realize how stupid it is to compare him to Seneca, correct? You realize that playing in the Big XII is still not only FBS football but P4 football even if it's in the second tier of that. He didn't put up numbers at Delaware.It’s just a fact. He’s played more games than any other college QB (but doesn’t lead current QBs in TDs strangely enough…). And he was at Iowa State - not USC or something. It’s a ‘no defense’ conference where QBs have put up big numbers forever. At this point sorta doesn’t matter who the QB is. I also do not get your schtick - is it to be contrition to everyone all the time? Calmly troll? Getting old man. Take a break.
How am I being a contrarian by not always attacking our QB? Becht played awful but if you think I'm the problem when people are comparing him to Seneca or Roberson then I couldn't care less about your opinion. You realize how stupid it is to compare him to Seneca, correct? You realize that playing in the Big XII is still not only FBS football but P4 football even if it's in the second tier of that. He didn't put up numbers at Delaware.
And my point stands--you don't start for 4 years without talent.
The comparison here is actually Zach Mills, not Matt Senneca: Zach Mills, very VERY much like Rocco, was a talented and successful QB until he suffered an upper body injury, that did not ever heal... EXACTLY like what we are seeing right now with Becht.You do at Iowa State. Clearly isn’t cut out for big time football (or, what was once big time football). I’d quit focusing on the Seneca comparison - he’s just not that good. Period. Past performance clearly not an indicator of current/future success.
You do at Iowa State. Clearly isn’t cut out for big time football (or, what was once big time football). I’d quit focusing on the Seneca comparison - he’s just not that good. Period. Past performance clearly not an indicator of current/future success.
Ok, I’ll give a little. He was great pre 2026, but his two games this year in the big 10have been worse than Matt Seneca. Sorry pst KraftI mean, let's be real...we still have some people here that think Beau is better than Allar so this board isn't exactly knowledgeable when it comes to QB play.
Maybe it's just you haven't seen Seneca play in over 20 years but I'll take this as a win even if it's still kind of wrong lolOk, I’ll give a little. He was great pre 2026, but his two games this year in the big 10have been worse than Matt Seneca. Sorry pst Kraft
How am I being a contrarian by not always attacking our QB? Becht played awful but if you think I'm the problem when people are comparing him to Seneca or Roberson then I couldn't care less about your opinion. You realize how stupid it is to compare him to Seneca, correct? You realize that playing in the Big XII is still not only FBS football but P4 football even if it's in the second tier of that. He didn't put up numbers at Delaware.
And my point stands--you don't start for 4 years without talent.
Did you ever watch him play at Iowa State? Especially in 2024 when he had two future NFL receivers?
And, no, past performance doesn't dictate future success. That doesn't mean you dismiss he past and not give him credit for what he's accomplished. He's proven he's a good QB but clearly he's mentally not able to play at that level right now. Is it just Howard being out? Is it the OL being horrific? He played against better defenses than Wisconsin and Northwestern in his career and had more success.
Say you'd rather have Sean Clifford or countless others guys that were successful here but when people start saying nonsense they need to be corrected.
I mean, let's be real...we still have some people here that think Beau is better than Allar so this board isn't exactly knowledgeable when it comes to QB play.
You believe Becht is the reason we lost the last two games? Just want to clarifyBecht is Senneca or Mills if either went to Iowa State. For all his numbers and experience he kinda sucks in B1G play. Why? Injured? One receiver? He’s missed a bunch of wide open guys and has had more balls batted down at the LOS than any QB I can remember. Campbells loyalty to him is sinking this team.
You believe Becht is the reason we lost the last two games? Just want to clarify
And, no, Seneca would not have been Becht at Iowa State--Mills sure if he stayed healthy
There's a lot of knowledgeable people but most have no clue and don't watch the sport outside of our gamesWe know. Only you are knowledgeable. Very special. You tell everyone this daily... lmfao..
There's a lot of knowledgeable people but most have no clue and don't watch the sport outside of our games
Learn English lol--cuteYou are the most special. You tell us every day. lmfao...
Learn English BTW.
Learn English lol--cute
You're the one that tells everyone because you can't discuss something without flipping out
Do you not know what a thread is--your supposed to follow a conversation it's why it's quoted big guy. It's called conversational comprehension. Sorry I may have used words too big for you there. I try not to.Complete your sentence Loado. What am I telling "everyone?"
Do you not know what a thread is--your supposed to follow a conversation it's why it's quoted big guy. It's called conversational comprehension. Sorry I may have used words too big for you there. I try not to.
In a conversation you don't repeat itSo you admit you didn't complete your sentence.... Good.
What am I telling "everyone?" What? Should be a simple question.
In a conversation you don't repeat it
It if you follow a chat or understand context then I'm impressed by your level of stupidity. Read your post...read mine and if your still confused please seek medical help...you may have had a stroke
You're telling everyone how special I am. Read. Comprehend. Understand. I've never met anyone with a complete inability to follow a reply to a post before. But you're just being yourself kiddoSo you can't tell me what I'm telling "everybody." Got it.
While you're at it, what did I "flip out" about?
You say these things. Please substantiate them.
You're telling everyone how special I am. Read. Comprehend. Understand. I've never met anyone with a complete inability to follow a reply to a post before. But you're just being yourself kiddo
Your obsession with is appreciated but creepy.
You've almost reached Chumboshifko1 level of incompetence.
So you can't tell me what I'm telling "everybody." Got it.
While you're at it, what did I "flip out" about?
You say these things. Please substantiate them.
I'd wager I've never said the phrase "I'm special"...all you big guyLoado, you tell everyone how special you are. Jesus, are you this unaware?
HO-LEE-$HITE... lmfao...
Facts are facts...reality is reality...join me there (there would be reality to help knox)You're trying to speak rationally to Loado? This twit has the cognitive power of a pebble. His idea of a winning argument is self-declaring himself correct...... the most knowledgeable person....... his opinions are actually facts..... etc, etc., etc.....
I'd wager I've never said the phrase "I'm special"...all you big guy
You're trying to speak rationally to Loado? This twit has the cognitive power of a pebble. His idea of a winning argument is self-declaring himself correct...... the most knowledgeable person....... his opinions are actually facts..... etc, etc., etc.....
You are veeeeeery special. You tell us daily.
Campbell is in a tough spot but unless he recruits at Franklin’s level (or better) this sh*t isn’t going to work. One thing to outkick your coverage at Iowa State quite another in the B1G. I don’t follow recruiting anymore - how are things looking on that front? Kraft should be fired honestly - absolute shitsh*w.
What has Kraft done to retain his job? Is a single team better than it was before he arrived? Maybe Wrestling, but that can only be screwed up.A few things here:
Kraft is not getting fired. He has a buyout but beyond that, why? Because the football team looks lousy with the new coach We are 2 games into the B10 season and lost 2 of our top 5 players. Not making excuses for Kraft but his tenure hinges on the long game with Campbell. You don't fire him after 5 games into Campbell's tenure. Campbell has 3 years maybe 4 but needs to show improvement each year.
BWI Football
Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
BWI Football
In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern