FB - OFFICIAL SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - FB

Starrcade

All-Conference
Jun 4, 2026
630
1,088
93
Stein and cats are bums. Ever heard of a bum? Pope. Go pull for him losers.

a cartoon salt shaker is pointing at someone and says look an idiot
 
  • Like
Reactions: chattanogawildcat

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,794
87,629
113
Same. Back to Ace Combat 8.
I have such a backlog right now, but I want to play that sometime. Working on blood of dawnwalker. Then Witcher 3 remaster, then ghosts of Tsushima, then a new Cyberpunk2099 and phantom Liberty playthrough, control resonant, RE9, crimson desert. Just so many to play.
 

vhcat1970

All-Conference
Jul 2, 2025
3,626
2,751
113
This team isn't perfect. We have some major weaknesses. Still, we are 4-1 and bowl eligibility is certainly looking more and more likely. Heck, 7 or 8 wins are still a possibility. And we have one helluva coach who is only going to make us better and better. It is a good time to be a Cat fan.
Good post. Shallow at WR, QB, Edge, DB. We’ve been lucky with injuries so far. I’ll take whatever we get the rest of the year. But future looks bright.
 

DudahUK

Heisman
Jul 23, 2020
8,961
13,652
113
It will be a tough one. Fortunately Kiffin gets cocky and doesn’t respect Kentucky ever so maybe we can sneak one in here.
I don’t know. Kiffin will take this game seriously. He’s witnessed a big ole L while he was Ole Piss and that was with Stoops. He is fully aware Will Stein is a boss and needs to be on their A game.

Can you imagine if we beat them though? We still won’t be ranked and that’s okay. lol. I get the playoff committee ranks us if we keep this up.

I bet Vince Marrow cried into a pillow last night.
i kinda get people saying stein had balls going for it in two but that’s exactly what I would have done. Our defense wasn’t stopping a cold so win or lose? Go for it. Super proud of this team to the point that I’m not even thinking of basketball. That has more to do with my lack of faith in Pope probably but still. This is usually the time we turn the page and move on to basketball. I freaking love WS! I hope he retires here. That would be like a solid 20 or so year career.
 

DudahUK

Heisman
Jul 23, 2020
8,961
13,652
113
I have such a backlog right now, but I want to play that sometime. Working on blood of dawnwalker. Then Witcher 3 remaster, then ghosts of Tsushima, then a new Cyberpunk2099 and phantom Liberty playthrough, control resonant, RE9, crimson desert. Just so many to play.
What console? I heard about that ghosts game awhile back. I wanna play it.
 

DudahUK

Heisman
Jul 23, 2020
8,961
13,652
113
Stein made clear that the driver for him was not believing we could keep stopping SC. I.e., our best chance was then.
Yup. Our defense wasn’t as getting gashed. Not a great showing for that unit but f it. We won. That’s all that matters at the end of the day.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
  3. 03 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
  5. 05 KSR Football The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'