Don’t worry. We won’t. We all know how this is going to go.
Massive F-ing balls
BrillianceDon’t worry. We won’t. We all know how this is going to go.
I’m a little b**ch boy who gave up too soon. I turned off the game and just watched the play-by-play. I was wrong. This isn’t Stoops’ Kentucky anymore. Holy crap. What a coach!I feel like every time I start feeling hopeful about the football program it all blows up in my face. I’m done. F*ck it. Call me when we are consistently winning games and not one-off wins that perks up your ears long enough just to be disappointed again. I’m sick of the masochism.
That was pretty grown up newb.Want to win but Stein is going to have some growing pains.
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
KSR Football
How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia