I feel like the universe would never let that happen (jinx I beg)Come on guys! This would be epic if Kentucky can score for the win.
We're going to get a few hard fought first downs then a big play to Darby then run out some time for the fg.Play smart, move the ball in chunks. Kick a 40 yarder to win the game.
With our kicker I would prefer kicking a 20 yarder. Still haven't turned the game back on.Play smart, move the ball in chunks. Kick a 40 yarder to win the game.
D stepped up. Team game baby!SC only has 6 1st downs in this half. Credit to D.
lol true. Morgan Newton. I’ll never forget the play when he sacked himself. Pretty sure that was him.Andre Woodson and Morgan Newton were not fleet afoot ...
That surprised meDamn. I didn’t see Florida got blasted by Missouri.
Keep it off! Stein gonna get R done baby. Do your part.With our kicker I would prefer kicking a 20 yarder. Still haven't turned the game back on.
KSR Football
LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky now projected to win seven games by ESPN FPI (with a shot at the CFP)
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky Football is 4-1
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium