lol I was wishing he'd tried for a little more when he stepped out of bounds.I’ve never seen a black dude run as slow as Minchey does.
lol I was wishing he'd tried for a little more when he stepped out of bounds.I’ve never seen a black dude run as slow as Minchey does.
Just Beef Bunch itBecause we would have tossed it 10 yards into the back field for a draw play and got stuffed behind the LOS.
Right? He should have dove or something. Would be the difference between 6(7 or 8) and 3.lol I was wishing he'd tried for a little more when he stepped out of bounds.
Andre Woodson and Morgan Newton were not fleet afoot ...I’ve never seen a black dude run as slow as Minchey does.
KSR Football
LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky now projected to win seven games by ESPN FPI (with a shot at the CFP)
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky Football is 4-1
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium