lol I was wishing he'd tried for a little more when he stepped out of bounds.I’ve never seen a black dude run as slow as Minchey does.
lol I was wishing he'd tried for a little more when he stepped out of bounds.I’ve never seen a black dude run as slow as Minchey does.
Just Beef Bunch itBecause we would have tossed it 10 yards into the back field for a draw play and got stuffed behind the LOS.
Right? He should have dove or something. Would be the difference between 6(7 or 8) and 3.lol I was wishing he'd tried for a little more when he stepped out of bounds.
Andre Woodson and Morgan Newton were not fleet afoot ...I’ve never seen a black dude run as slow as Minchey does.
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation