Yeah. Awful tackling. But on the replay so saw at least 2 USC guys with bear hugs on our guys.SEVERAL holds.
How did that work out?Finally we seal him. Make him.pass!
I'm having Joker flashbacks watching that bs.Some of the worst tackling I’ve ever witnessed on a quarterback in this game. It will be the reason why we lose.
Because it wasn't a touchdown. Can't take points away from USC.How was that not worth a review
As i suggested earlier, they won’t review a close call that helps SC. Guarantee that is reviewed if we had caught ithis toe was out of bounds
His foot was in with room to spare.How was that not worth a review
And they’ve gotten zebra help too. Hard to win like that.Tell you what guys, we won’t win this game because we can’t stop them when it matters, can’t do it.
Their secondary is weak. We will score again.Tell you what guys, we won’t win this game because we can’t stop them when it matters, can’t do it.
He's a much better runner than a passer. He's done most of his damage by running. Yes sometimes he can throw a 10 yard pass.How did that work out?
I think the first foot down hit the line. At least review itHis foot was in with room to spare.
I saw him kind of limping earlier.Is Patterson hurt? Only decent YPC in the game and he is on the bench.
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
KSR Football
Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington