He did, but is it down as soon as it bounces of us?Did USC touch that?
He did, but is it down as soon as it bounces of us?Did USC touch that?
I thought the UK player touched it first? I hope I’m wrong. Would be huge
South Carolina returner foolishly ran in and reached for the ball as UK went to down it. If he touched it first UK would get the ball. I think it’s down before thatI must have missed it. What happened with them touching the ball?
@DudahUK has Stoops ptsd, Stein teams may start slow, but they remember how to score eventually.Hope you’re watching because it has gotten better.
I'd love for that to be true, but it isn't. Now, Columbia is a nasty ghetto but most of the rest of the state is quite nice.South Carolina is a such a **** state. Definitely a bottom 5 state in the country
Gotcha. Missed that. Appreciate ya.South Carolina returner foolishly ran in and reached for the ball as UK went to down it. If he touched it first UK would get the ball. I think it’s down before that
KSR Football
LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky now projected to win seven games by ESPN FPI (with a shot at the CFP)
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky Football is 4-1
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium